Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Zelda: The Movie?

This is just damn cruel. IGN.com posted an article and video for the the NEW FUCKING ZELDA MOVIE!

Disappointingly, this is not real. Not that anyone ever believed it to be, but I still feel I have to say that because someone, somewhere can't wait to see this. Still, the ideas they're playing with in the trailer are pretty cool. Not surprisingly, Ocarina of Time was used as the basis for the movie, but with a few tweaks. For instance, Zelda locks Link away in the Temple of Time just as war comes to Castle Hyrule-- which I thought was pretty cool. It almost seemed like he was stuck in there for 7 real-time years instead of the magic sleep he was in during the game.

Ugh, too bad this isn't real. Well, I'm glad this isn't real because this movie doesn't look that great as far as movies go, but the idea is a wonderful one that, if done right, would be epic as shit.

--End Transmission--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

epic as shit.....I think I'm going to say that about everything from here on out.