Saturday, March 1, 2008

Good flicks coming?

I know, I am as confused as you. But, there actually are some decent-ass films coming out in the upcoming months. It looks like children's novels turned movies are taking a break-- thankfully. I was going to write a whole thing about each upcoming film and how I'd sell someone else's baby to see them, but, shit, I'll just post some trailers and spare the pain...

SEMI-PRO


THE DARK KNIGHT
Click link. enjoy.
Oh, and Heath Ledger died. I'm required by law to tell you that when talking about this movie.

THE INCREDIBLE HULK
Now, there isn't actually a trailer for this movie yet, but from what I've read everything seems to be going along nicely and Edward Norton even has some writing credits. A while back I read an interview over at aintitcool saying something about how this movie would be more akin to the old TV show. Since there is no trailer for this, enjoy this instead!



IRON MAN




Annnnd, this new one, which really shows you how awesome this will be.

Iron Man Exclusive Trailer

Add to My Profile | More Videos

SPEED RACER
The Matrix boys are tackling Speed Racer. A show our parents loved. I was never the biggest fan of Speed and Co., but you cannot deny how sexy this movie looks.


INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL
Indiana Jones is my personal Jesus. Like many, I grew up watching these movies on video. Real men don't cry; it's a scientific fact. I will cry tears of joy during this movie-- that's a fact. Guess I better bring some weights with me, get my work out on to show I'm a real man and shit.






--End Transmission--

No comments: