Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Marriage?


In case you were wondering why it was raining blood today and pillars of flame broke through the ground, hearkening the end of all, Gary Coleman got married. Yeah.
Apparently, his wife claims that he can get mad sometimes and doesn't care for "the violence."
That's right, the violence. Not violence in general-- something no one likes-- but his violence.

According to Inside Edition, Coleman's violence meter maxed out before appearing on the show:
He said, “I threw the printer because my agent wanted to send me a fax, and it wouldn’t fax, and she [Price] was upset at me over something that I had done. And I just took that printer and said, ‘You know what, you just need to die.’”

Classy.



This isn't really surprising since a couple of years ago Coleman was on some date show on MTV (?) and when he lost a go-kart race to his date he screamed at her and called her a cheater. Oh, and he threw his Playstation controller at her too. Their children will no doubt be pariahs and it will be well deserved.


--End Transmission--



No comments: